Friday, January 20, 2012

Back to the Classics Challenge 2012 - Intro

So I finally joined my first real reading challenge.  I'm pretty nervous considering it puts this blog out into the universe way faster than I ever expected.  I was really into the whole voyeristic aspect of starting a blog, but know I'm nervous as hell.  What if I sound like an idiot?  What if the books I pick aren't good/respected/scholarly enough?  What if, fear of all fears, I don't complete the challenge!?!  I guess there's not stopping now.

If you'd like to join me on the challenge check it out at Sarah Reads Too Much 2012 Classics Challenge.  I'd love suggestions or thoughts on some of the categories. 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining! Please don't be scared... I just hope you have fun! Choose books you'd like to read - or have always wanted to read but haven't gotten to them! If you have any trouble picking titles, feel free to check out other people's sign up pages, or the links as they are finishing books. Bottom line - HAVE FUN!! Enjoy those Classics!

    ReplyDelete